ELDER MICHAEL SHAWN RICKS SERVING IN THE COLOMBIA, BOGOTA SOUTH MISSION FOR
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS

Monday, July 28, 2014

My Wonderful Family


Baptism of the Familia Pena
Elder Ricks first baptism in the mission with Elder Salas! 
July 26, 2014


















Making last minute arrangements

He has a cell phone in the mission!

More last minute preparations









After baptism party!




(Pictures were given to us by the Familia Pena through Facebook)



Hello My Wonderful Family,

I hate to do this, but I don't have time to write today and I just wanted to say hi and that I love and miss you all so much!

I HAD MY FIRST BAPTISM THIS WEEK - A FAMILY OF THREE! I will send the pictures annd email better next week :)

I feel so bad to do this, but it is the mission!

I love yoy all so very much and want you to know that the mission is awesome and I love it with all my heart! I hate to write like this, but know that I am ok and that you guys will get all I have next week. I will be writing in the morning so that P-Day's become better. 

I love my family and I know that the Lord watches over us all each and every single day. WE ARE THE RICKS!!!

I LOVE YOU MOM, DAD, JAMES, JANELLE, HANNAH, CAMERON, CHANDLER, CLAIRE AND GRACE!

Till next Monday!

Your son, brother/ brother in law and missionary,

Elder Michael Shawn Ricks

I love you all so very much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.