ELDER MICHAEL SHAWN RICKS SERVING IN THE COLOMBIA, BOGOTA SOUTH MISSION FOR
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS

Monday, September 14, 2015

Elder Forsyth - Cedar City, Utah - My Main Man!


First night with Elder Forsyth and we went to dinner 


Interviews with President and Sister Baquerizo

Snuck a photo 



New Planner for October :)


Safari Ride on P Day - HA!


Stray cows???

Stray dog

Hello my wonderful Family,

WHAT A CRAZYYYY WEEEK!!!!!! I almost had...... no time in my area..... hey pero todo bien! La obra sigue, y estoy mas feliz que cualquier otro momento!!!

       My new companion is just the best most humble kid ever!!! His name is Elder Jaren Forsyth and he is from Ceder City Utah. I am SOO stoked to work in this great vineyard of the Lord together with him. He is soo obedient and just desires to be the best missionary that he can possibly be. It is a great honor and blessing to be with him. We have had such a blast together already and ohh man do we have memories to come. I have been blessed with wonderful wonderful companions. 

       This past week was a little crazy, Elder Forsyth and I have had to do mannyyy things but at the same time we were able to find ANOTHER amazing family and extend even more baptismal dates with them. We were able to have dinner and interviews with President and Sister Baquerizo and spend some time with them at a nice restaurant. It was the very first time I felt like I was literally at dinner with my family... and the first time I have gotten him soo late hahah. I learned so so much this week about how to help the ward and how to really help the stake as missionaries grow in these difficult times. 

Unfortunately I have ran out of time..... and I'm not to happy about it... hahah I had to write about 3 emails to the mission today for some immigration problems that there was with some missionaries here in Neiva. I want you all to know how much I love and miss each and every one of you guys. I want you to know Chan man how proud I am of you. What a blessing that you were able to go through the house of the Lord with our wonderful family!!! Hannah and Cameron, safe travels, know how much I love and adore you two and just have the best of times over there. The time change for us will be a little different hhah so you will have to right me at like 2am the next day like on Tuesday or something like that to write me hahah but I can't wait to hear all about how France is for you two. I love my family so so much and I cant wait to hear from and write you all a real letter next Monday. I am soo sorry...... but know that I love you all soooo sooo much!!!! We are the Ricks and I LOVE MY FAMILY

Your son, Your missionary, Your Brother,

Elder Michael Ricks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.