ELDER MICHAEL SHAWN RICKS SERVING IN THE COLOMBIA, BOGOTA SOUTH MISSION FOR
THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER DAY SAINTS

Monday, June 9, 2014

From Elder Howard Chacon Mancchego - Michael's First Companion in the Mission Field

Ricks family appreciated.
A pleasure to meet you, I'm the companion of Elder Ricks, and it is an honor and joy to work with he...... Your son is wonderful . I'm gratitude for my Heavenly Father for this wonderful opportunity and I am very happy. Your son is wonderful, and he love you very much. In these few days I have learned a lot from him and my testimony has been strengthened; I see in Elder Ricks the great work of their parents and the great love you have towards him.
I love Elder Ricks, and he is a great missionary, and will give himself completely to the Lord!
Congratulations on this wonderful son, love him and keep praying for Elder Ricks and for all the missionaries.
Do not worry about Elder Ricks, He is the best missionary in the universe!
I love family and thanks for everything.  
Sincerely
Elder Chacon
Sorry for my spanish, y need to practice more!
Gracias!!!!! saludos!!!
ELDER RICKS IS THE BEST! THANKS FAMILY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.